Monday, December 2, 2013

December Currently & Cyber Sale!


Nothing like being called out to post by a coworker! For a fresh perspective on life including some adventures with ABA in AS, check out Jenna's blog, Confessions of a Multitasker!

Tonight's post is going to be a little of this and a little of that. Let's start with the monthly currently from Farley's Blog; you can join up here!


1. Listening - I managed to squeeze in a few hours of Black Friday shopping this year. It was much less than usual because I was not willing to sacrifice any family time for the savings at the stores that opened early Thanksgiving day (C'mon, it's supposed to be Black FRIDAY). Despite going almost 3.5 hours after the sales started, my boyfriend and I managed to snag an XBox-One! We take the occasional break from studying and decorating to play and so far I'm impressed.

2. Loving - I started decorating for the holidays yesterday! I am super proud of myself for waiting until AFTER Thanksgiving to do this... The anticipation is killing me!

3. Thinking - If I try to multi-task one more thing right now my brain might explode. Repeat after me: Must focus on task at hand. Must focus on task at hand. Must focus...

4. Wanting - Sadly, our snow melted today despite the Thanksgiving storm's best efforts. As much as I dislike being an ice road trucker December to March, LET IT SNOW!

5. Needing - A good night of sleep before our first day back! Wishful thinking considering my to do list. How many days until Christmas break? Oh, yea, 21...

6. Favorite Tradition - Kickin' the holidays off right with decorations! I'm particularly enjoying stringing lights everywhere this year - tree, kitchen cabinet, porch!


Now, pretend for a minute we can travel back in time orrrrrr be sure to bookmark this post for next autumn! I present to you:

Autumn on the Farm Crafts
by Adventures with ABA in AS

Give Thanks Glitter Banner
(Can't wait to do this again for the winter holidays!)

"We're Thankful for..." Garland


Handprint Turkey

Paper Plate Brown Owl

Paper Plate Pumpkin Pie

Paper Plate Pink Pig


Now, onto the next task!

Must focus on task at hand.
Must focus on task at hand..
Must focus on task at hand... 

Oh, look, NCIS!



Happy Teaching!
Kortnie C.

P.S. Be sure to grab some great resources from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
Everything is 28% off until Tuesday!

Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment