Thursday, June 26, 2014

Free Through Friday "Dear Students/Dear Teachers, You are..." Motivational Poster Set in Black Chevron with Color POP!

Does anyone else feel like a motivational freebie? I've been on a roll lately making supplies for my new Chevon theme. Last week, I finished up my customizable chevon communication pack and yesterday I put the final touches on my academic poster pack! (Look for that available soon in my TpT Store!)

Luckily, you can get this one FREE through FRIDAY:




Cute, right?!

I can't wait to hang a copy of each of these on the front board of the classroom or maybe in the hallway. Everyone needs a reminder of how important they are! The pack includes posters for both teachers (this includes parents, a child's first teacher!) and students. Although I found the original inspiration on Pinterest, I am unable to find the exact pin. Hmmm, if you find it (or if it's yours) let me know so I can credit the source appropriately! I changed it up a bit to make it more personal and customizable, as well!

The whole packet of Dear Students/Dear Teacher you are... Motivational Posters is available for download for in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! Enjoy!

Happy Teaching!
Kortnie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment