Monday, September 16, 2013

September Currently

Hooray for my first link-up from Farley's Blog! Feel free to join the fun (I did, even though I am a bit late)!

Check out my September Currently:



Listening: Even though the game's a rerun, watching it is getting me excited for the upcoming season!

Loving: Although I miss summer, 90+ temperatures in the classroom was very difficult to handle! I'm excited to start decorating for autumn soon, too.

Thinking: Three, three-hour classes fill my weeks and with each comes pages and pages of reading! Trust me, I love to read but between the textbooks and the articles, my highlighters are going dry during the second week!

Wanting: If only I could extend my day by a few hours... all in favor of 30-hour days?! I know, I know, it's probably a bad idea...

Needing: Some relaxation which will most likely be in the form of a warm/hot shower! A spa package would be appreciated, though. I'll keep dreaming.

<3: Once I find a routine that is able to balance teaching, school, blogging, researching, and so on and so forth, I will be one happy lady.


I'd say my priorities are just about aligned; I'm getting more and more into the "swing of things" each day. In fact, I had a productive weekend buying a few holiday supplies for the classroom, as well as making PVC pipe dividers. In case you haven't heard, you can section off a room or create a "screen" for blocking computer station for less than $20 using PVC pipes and fabric!

Check back soon for a post detailing the building process!

Happy Teaching!
Kortnie C.

1 comment:

  1. Kortnie,

    Loved reading your currently. Mine was a little late too (last night). Good luck with Grad School. Three nights a week seems overwhelming along with teaching! I took one class a semester to complete my masters and then made myself take two the last semester to finish up. You will see the finish line soon!

    tammy

    ReplyDelete